Thursday, December 25, 2008

Best Friends For Life

Since this year is almost over I thought i'd write all thats happened to us since we've become friends.Since I became Kenna's best friend things have fallen into place I always have a buddy to go everywhere with and talk to through the hard times like when my parents had an open house and right outside my bedroom door boys were tying eachother up with jumpropes and fighting! I called Kenna and talked to her until they went home. I have someone to experience different feelings with

Hurt: when we went skating our feet hurt so bad after skating 4 hours straight with our old skates.

Scared: when we were sitting on my bed and we looked up cute cats on google and found a picture of a really scary cat which made us eventually scream and left my mom asing if we were ok with which we anwsered "NO" and she replied "oh thats nice have fun"

Happy:when we were in Kenna's bedroom and she was trying to explain something to me that she forgot the word to and it made me laugh and she fell off the table laughing and then she scram "MAKE OVERS"

confused: When we were at the mall and my mom was like "ok we do this and then this" and the rest went blank and I stared at Kenna and when my mom left she said "did you catch that" and I was like "well no something about food court, or maybe it was some store or something" and Kenna said "anything with food in it has to be good right" and I just shrugged

Mad: At how little sibblings can get away with murder and not get introuble!

I love having a best friend to have there with me through everything and if were not on the phone were either togather or e-mailing eachother. I've got to say with out her we wouldn't have an amazing book being written right now!

No comments: