Thursday, December 18, 2008

Hwy,
I hope you guys are cheking back so you can find out for information on our book! well its getting better and better and we hope to finish soon so we can get it published!
well more about today, well as fay said we took a career test in school! We were both super scared because we didnt want to end up with a janiter or somthing! we were really scared but it turned out pretty good we both got pretty goods thing!
Today in drama was my day to do a two person play. i was really scared because i kept on forgetting my lines and my partner always remebered hers! i was practicing like crazy but when i went up to do our play infront of the WHOLE class! I reamebered all my lines and my partner forgot hers! but we both helped each other out and did a pretty good job! im glad i got it over with!
thanks for reading our website!
-Fay and kenna!

No comments: